Thursday, February 19, 2009

fuck this shit and my life

so i want to die... this life God has made is nothing worth living for.... i have so many issues going on and way too much of it i blame on myself. i had a tbad day alaround today..worse than the norm...i chried twice today.....so far... and this is y:


1. My family hates me i am almost possitive... i feel like shit whenever i am around them... i try sooo hard to make everyone in my family happy...i just can't for some reason :( i don't think they realize how hard i try....to them i am never good enough...and never will be. i want to be considerd acceptable to them. but everytime i try i seem to fail. i always do something wrong according to them... always! fuck this sucks. i revert to listening to angry music and crying...i think i might cut...but then i chicken out and decide not to


2. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS DOUCHE BAG I KNOW!!!!!!! u have been in my life before...i wanted u out then...now i am kicking u out!!! leave me the fuck alone i can't take your damage anylonger. i am not even close with u but ones i loove are i want u to dissapear or better yet die. u made me bal today... u are such a shit head. u don't give a shit about anyone u just claim u do... u make me feel bad and wish i could change things so that i never knew u .... others agree with me... but not all. i just can't take your lies they HURT! i can't take your BULSHIT HUGS! i can't take your FUCKING SMILES! they make me want to DIE! how u treat people makes me want to shove what u do back in your sorry ass ugly face!!! u ruined my afternoon i felt like shit....but i have several people's opinions including one person who is 30, i will try to stop u and your shit before it really breaks or hurts us! that is NOT a threat......it is a mst definate PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a dirty horney bastard who needs to know when the fuck to stop it and leave me alone.....it isn't only me u are hurting.... but it is me who is going to bring your sry ass DOWN!

3 comments:

  1. your life is worth living for as long as someone loves you. and guess what? I DO. and alot of other people do. <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a chill pill!
    I love u!
    and are perfect the way you are!

    ReplyDelete