Friday, February 27, 2009

Sorry

I heard that someone spread my "cutting" to the councelor, i just wanted to say that i am NOT mad i would like to thank the person who told, because i understand that u were worried like a good friend would be. I would LOVE it if you told me who u are so that i can thank u in person. It was a thought full thing for u to have done, my only wish is that maybe u asked me about it first, i can understand it u teird to talk to me about it and then i blew u off, because the councelor thought i was going to kill myself any time now and thinks i cut myself regularily. speaking of wich for the record: i NEVER actiallu cut myself or bled a single drop!!! just putting that out there so i am sry if it scared some of u :(. so if u could let me know who u are i just wanna give u a proper thanks :)

i am also sorry for expressing my feelings, i obviously did it at the wrong time, and i just wanted to say thatyour friendship is worth way!!!! more to lose it over an argument i just wanted to say i am sry and i love u very much

No comments:

Post a Comment